- 300g plain flour
- 200g sugar
- 175g plain unsalted butter (at room temp)
- 4 cooking apples
- 2 rhubarb
- Peel, core and cut up your apple and rhubarb, place into a pan of boiling water and boil fro a few minutes.
- Put flour sugar and butter together and rub together to for breadcrumbs
- pop you fruit into a big dish, then put your breadcrumbs on top
- cook in the oven till the top is golden!
As we are poor and cheap students, we have a habit of nicking sugar packets so that we don't have to buy sugar! The only drawback is, that it takes ages to get enough sugar! Below is Izy doing the sugar shake dance!