- Eat lots of fruit and veg, Iz (one of my housemates) made some super healthy soup, with a ridiculous amount of veg in it, lots of vitamins.
- Put lots of Ginger and Garlic in everything! Ginger is great for your immune and crushed garlic has allicin in it, which is produced when the garlic is crushed. Allicin encourages white blood cells to reproduce which boosts your body's defense system.
3. If you feel your throat getting sore make a honey and lemon drink, my mum has preached this drink ever since I can remember, but it does work, you could also put some ginger or turmeric in this too, it all helps!
4. Drink lots of water, I always imagine I am drowning all my germs! Stupid I know!
5. Get lots of sleep, if I ever get the feeling that I may be getting a cold, I go to bed super early! Sleep is one of the best ways to prevent a cold.
Stop that cold in it's tracks!