Wednesday 29 February 2012

Plaiting up a storm

I just love plaits (or braids), I think they are so pretty and very useful for getting you hair out of your face. Not only that, but most are very easy to achieve like the basic plait, the fishtail or the french plait, and all are simple yet look really beautiful. They are also good for pretty much any occasion, you can wear them everyday or for special occasions like weddings. Plaits can make another hairstyle look more interesting, for instance by incorporating them into a bun or ponytail.
Below are a few of my favorite examples of different types of plaits.



 I just love them!

2 comments:

  1. I really love the one with the pink flowers. What I'd like to see is some of your own handy work, because some of the plaits you've done in the past have been super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe when I am home form uni, when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete