Thursday 31 May 2012

Shoes, shoes shoes!

A week or so ago I bought a cute black dress, as cute as it is, it's just a little but bland! So I wanted to but some beautiful new statement heels to go with it! At first I thought red, but then black and red is done so often that I wanted to find something a bit different. So I decided to try and find some electric blue shoes! And boy was I lucky....
I managed to find myself a pair of Kurt Geiger heels, that were £120 reduced to £39! They are perfect for my outfit and I could not believe the bargain! I love them, and they are actually really comfortable. I have always been a firm believer in buying more expensive shoes clothes etc, over very cheap brands, as in the long run, they are more comfortable and last way longer! I own quite a few Kurt Geiger shoes from sales, and they always wear really well!

Well I'm off now to totter around my house in my new shoes, preening in front of any mirror I come across haha!

2 comments:

  1. What heels my girls you'll break an ankle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I hope not! They are sooo beautiful, they look even better in person!

      Delete