Here are my top 5 tips to cheer yourself up and get back to being awesome again!
- Turn on some of your favorite music, loud, jump around and sing loudly! This works for me every time!
- Doll yourself up! When I feel blue, I put on one of my favorite outfits (even if I'm just sitting around the house) and I do my hair and makeup, looking good on the outside, makes you feel better on the inside!
- Get together with some friends and tell them you need cheering up, I know in my case, my friends come up with some hilarious ways to make me smile!
- Tidy! This probably sounds weird, but when I'm sad its often about something I can't control, but I can control how tidy I am, so I go on a cleaning spree (cleaning also helps to take your mind off things)
- Plan something you know you will enjoy, (I'm planning an outing for tomorrow night right now haha)